Friday 3 April 2015

Find the Information about Sam Congdon Work

In May 1995 sam congdon graduated from Hillsdale College with a bachelor of science in economics. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at college and quite honestly did not want to leave. But I couldn’t come up with a good enough reason to stay any longer :-) In my exit interview the interviewer, who was a staff member at Hillsdale College, asked me if I had grown socially, spiritually and academically. I replied that I had grown in each of these categories. College was a great time for me and I have many friends to this day from my college years.

After graduating from college,sam congdon managed for Student Works Painting one more year. Because I was a senior manager I was given my choice of markets in Michigan. sam congdon chose the city of Troy which is north of Detroit. Troy is one of the wealthiest cities in the state and is home to many executives that work in auto companies such as Ford and Chrysler, who are headquartered in the Detroit area. My fourth summer of managing for student Works painting was an incredible success. The people of Troy are definitely in a higher income bracket than the average people in Battle Creek. Battle Creek is a blue-collar town that consists primarily of blue-collar workers in factories such as Kellogg’s and other establishments. However Troy is definitely a white-collar city with inhabitants who have significantly higher disposable income than the residents of Battle Creek. And, the good news is at least for me, they were quite willing to spend it to keep their houses looking perfect. We did nearly all of our business for the summer off of one main road in the city. In fact on one residential street we painted three houses right next to each other, two of them were in fact identical. They were exactly the same house. So moving equipment from one house to the other was as easy as moving things from one side of the lawn to the other. This is a dream come true for a painting contractor. I don’t remember the exact numbers and I’m not sure I have the figures any longer but I think we did about 25% to 50% more business that summer in Troy than we’d ever done in Battle Creek. So it was a phenomenal summer and one that I am quite proud of.

After graduating from college and finishing a summer in Troy with Student Works Painting I headed back to the northwest to go to a one year Bible school. The Bible school is located near Portland, Oregon. I packed up all of my belongings, sold all of my painting equipment and headed out west. I remember driving through Idaho and seeing mountains and pine trees after a four-year hiatus. I never realized how beautiful the Northwest and Washington state are until I had lived in Michigan in the Midwest for four years. It was a joy to be back in the Northwest, to be close to my parents and to be able to go for a bike ride through hills and lakes, which is not something you can do in the Midwest. The Midwest does have lakes, but not hills or mountains. Back in Oregon I could go to the beach, go to the Columbia River, ride my bike through the mountains and enjoy the out-of-doors. It was great to be back in the Pacific Northwest.

Find More information about sam congdon professional life then join his on social media site like Facebook ,Twitter , Slideshare .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.