Friday 27 March 2015

Sam Congdon Some Biography About Life


Sam Congdon Some Biography About Life
Sam Congdon was born in Escondido, California. When I was four ages old my mother wed a man who preserved 30 acres of cherry orchards in Washington State. As I was growing up I learned to work in the orchards. I irrigated, drove tractors, clipped the grass, facilitated to harvest 100 tons of cherries each year. Increasing up on Orchard and information how to work as a boy was an irreplaceable involvement that has waited with me for my whole life. Learning how to be hard-working, see a task through to being complete and placing in long, hard hours have made my expert life much easier. Although I wouldn’t want to live on her individual and Orchard or a form now, I am very glad that I grew up on Plantation and learn how to work.

From the time that I was a young boy I played the drums. I played in basic school, middle school, high school and college. Sam Congdon have specific some very fond memoirs from band excursions where our snaking band travel to various places and performed in parades around the Pacific Northwest. When I was a junior or senior in college we went to Disneyland in California and played there. That was a lot of fun and a great memory. When I got into college I continued to play drums in the hatband at basketball and football games.
In 1991 I progressed from high school. I then registered at Hillsdale College in Hillsdale Michigan. Hillsdale College is a small, traditional college that is well recognized amongst traditionalists and libertarians in America. At present, they give a free on course in the US Composition. In fact, each student that energies to Hillsdale has to take a course in the United States Constitution. And a Supreme Court justice, Clarence Thomas, actually teaches a class in constitutional law. When I attended Hillsdale Clarence Thomas, Dan Quayle, and Margaret Thatcher spoke at various events. There are very few colleges in the country that would bring these kind of speakers in. Hillsdale College is well known because it does not participate in affirmative action programs. On the application for admission, Hillsdale simply asks about your qualifications, they do not ask for your race. While this would hardly, at least in the opinion of conservatives or libertarians, seem controversial, it got Hillsdale and a lot of hot water with the federal government. The Department of Education actually sued Hillsdale stating that if Hillsdale were going to accept federal funds, they would have to comply with affirmative action racial quotas. Hillsdale disagreed and the case went all the way to the Supreme Court of the United States where Hillsdale actually lost. Consequently, Hillsdale replaced all of their government funding with private funding. And ever since have relied on private loans, rather than the federal government, to fund scholarships and such. So Hillsdale is an incredibly unique institution.
View Sam Congdon's professional profile is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Sam Congdon discover inside connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts, and business partners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.